Blogger Meme: Friday Firsts
All participants will have their entry tweeted about, so don’t forget to include your Twitter username if you want to be notified of your tweet mention!
The first line can make or break a reader’s interest. Just how well did the author pull you in to the story with their first sentence? To participate in this weekly book meme is extremely easy.
- Grab the book you are currently reading and open to the first page.
- Write down the first sentence in the first paragraph.
- Create a blog post with this information. (Make sure to include the title & author of the book you are using. Even an ISBN helps!)
- Did this first sentence help draw you into the story? Why or why not?
- Grab an image code:
- Come back to this blog post, hosted on WellReadReviews.com and add your direct link to Mr. Linky!
Here is my Friday Firsts: Watch the Hour by J.R. Lindermuth (ISBN: 978-1-60313-476-7)
The men carrying the coffin trudged up the hill, heads bent, faces red and wet with perspiration and shoulders hunched under the weight of their burden, the steady tromp of their feet raising clouds of dust.
There is a coffin, so already I know someone has died – but who?? Such a sad start to a novel – therefore, I must read on. But that is just me…
Add your Friday Posts Link:
You can easily check out our best quality 70-513 dumps prepare you well for the real FCNSP exam. You can also get success in real exam of 70-433 with the quality 70-536 questions and 70-648 answers.